Monday, August 22, 2011

Backlog.

Go slows by the P.L.C. rump of the Drumbeat have resulted in a backlog of reports on two recent hurling matches and the recent game against Na Fianna in thr I.F.C.,which was knockout and which we rose to and won.These are stewing.
I thought I was great to live to celebrate the big six 0 the weekend but I was only in the halpenny place.Mainin Herbert (was Herterich and Mc Connell),was 90 years young and had a great bash in the Curragh boreen last Saturday also.Her older brother Paddy (Darkin),was in attendance as were all her extended family.children grandchildren,great grandchildren,and huge circle of friends.
It is unusual to to see parent and child both drawing the old age pension.I would guess that Geoge and herself are this category.
Thomas Newman celebrated his seventieth birthday on Sunday and his mother Molly is still hale and hearty at 102.
Must be something in the water.Get me a few gallons.

No comments:

Post a Comment