Saturday, August 4, 2012

Tipster resurfaces at last

Released from his self imposed exile,the Tipster sent me the following text today "The Fugue in the 3.15 in Goodwood is really fancied today and with Richard Hughes up and William Buisk picking the favourite Izzi Top to win ,the time to back him is now.Give it a lash Daithi."
"P.S.I am sending this from Ballyconnell,where I have been imprisoned alongside Sean Kelly ghost since last weekend.Could not break through the wall of the lies pedalled by the mainstream media about  Sean Kelly's presence here and the fog of smugness and veil of  snickering  by the carcass pickers and their secular cohorts."
Like Sean Quinn I took a punt on the tip.It won.Unfortunately I could not share it with you as it came too late.Had it lost I would not have blamed ye for my mortgage arrears.As I own Anglo and the other banks I went in ,said I own you and asked for a fiver.The teller is still laughing at me.All the way from the bank you might say.
All these populist shites spouting that we own the banks should see can they even got a fiver from their banks.Guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment