Thursday, January 17, 2013

No comment.

On a recent visit to the Church of a Friday for the Musketeer's weekly gathering I noticed some handwritten copybook pages which had been squeezed under the door.There were nine identical handwritten pages ,so the author had gone to the trouble of writing out the message nine times.
I have no comment to make on the contents other than to say someone is in fierce trouble,has a strong Faith and to hope that the person's prayers are answered.
"Most Holy Apostle Saint Jude ,faithful servant and friend of Jesus,the Church honours and invokes you universally .As the Patron of hopeless cases ,of things almost despaired of,pray for me.I am so helpless and alone.Make use I implore you of that particular privilege given to you to bring visible and speedy help where help is despaired of.Come to my assistance in this great need that I receive the consolation and help of Heaven in all my necessitous tribulations and suffering.
Particularly (.........make here your request........)
I praise God with you and all the Elect forever .I promise ,O Blessed Saint Jude,to be mindful of great favours and to always honour you as my special and powerful patron and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.
Amen."

Novena Prayer.
"Ma the most sacred Heart of Jesus be adored and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time.Blessed be the sacred Heart of Jesus.Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary.Blessed be Saint Jude Thaddeus in all the world and for all eternity."

To be followed by an Our Father and a Hail Mary.

"The bove are to recited six times a day for nine consecutive days.Each day nine copies of the above prayers must be left in a Church.Prayers will be answered within the nine days.Never known to fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment