Monday, July 1, 2013

Patrick Nulty a man of honour

It is no surprise to me that Patrick Nulty has parted from the Labour Party.He is a man of honour,a member of a family of honour rooted in a long tradition of working class and very decent people and fully understands the real concerns under which decent Labour people live.
He belongs to that real strain of labour supporters who actually earn a living by the sweat of their brow and who the likes of Brendan Corish and Frank Cluskey represented.
He would, I guess, have little in common with the Worker's Party lite now masquaring as Labour in this repsessive Government.
His actions prove that an ounce of breeding is worth a ton of feeding.
As far as I know he is the only locally born person from the constuency ever to represent it  in the Dail.
Long may this most decent of men continue to represent his constituents.Not on my Fear Breags list nor ,I hope, will he ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment