Sunday, October 6, 2013

The curse of cancer.

The older I get the more people I know who are afflicted  with the curse of cancer.I would say that one of every two people I know who are ill have it.It is the scourge of our times.
Now I know very little of the forms of cancer that mostly afflicts women.I am a bit like that man in the Lotto ad.who cringes when a female employee tells him that she suffers from "women's problems."
Nevertheless I must keep a promise I gave to a female friend of mine to implore all ladies,especially younger ones,who think they may be immune on account of their youth,to frequently and regularly check for the tell tale signs of breast cancer.
I am sure that they know better than me what these signs are.
So over to ye ladies.
And by the way I am the world's worst to get check ups myself and hate being lectured to on the subject.
So do as I say not as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment