Monday, January 20, 2014

VInnie the scab#s show at it again

Fionnan Sheehan,the pol.corr.for the Independent I can take or leave.The one thing I will say in his favour is that he challenged Vinny on the attitude of TV3 to Trade Unions.That is they do not allow trade Unions to operate in TV3.
Fionnan has not featured on TV3 since.So when I relapse and watch Vinnie's Show on TV3 I say to myself "there is the scab Vincent Brown." .And I say the same about his guests who are handpicked to reflect his own prejudices in the main.
One prejudice he has is that he is virulently anti Catholic,never missing a chance to denigrate and sneer at Catholicism.I will never forget the occasion when he spat out the word "sheep " to describe the faithful Catholic Laity as part of his bigotry.
Tonight I had a relapse.His show was the best of a bad lot.So I tuned in.
And true to form ,in the review of tomorrows newspapers a brunette thin lipped female couldn't resist the birth of a child to a nun to denigrate Catholicism and its basic tenets,by sneering at Catholics Church response to the event,which is to ask her to leave as far as thin lips said.
This theological genius spat out thinly veiled sneers about the miracle of the birth of Jesus to his Holy Mother Mary.
What an insulting mouthpiece and bigot.
Just what you would expect on the Scab#s Show and the reason why I long since stopped looking at the show.
Considering the content of some of the other "entertaimnment " shown on the Channell.which let us be clear Young children can view at the push of a switch I wonder why any Christian would advertise with that Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment