Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I have a long way to go.

Recently I attended again the Tridentine High Mass held each Sunday in Johnstown at 1.00 p.m.
I enjoyed it .
It is not for those in a hurry anywhere.
The celebrant is some man for one man.Not a political correct bone in his body.
He is a hermit and rarely appears in public.
Anyhow a met a couple who regularly attend the Mass and we spoke briefly.
It transpired that their home had recently been burgled ,much of value robbed and considerable damage done.
I am only too aware of the number of unresolved  burglaries perpetrated on the elderly here abouts and sympathised with them citing my deceased grandfather who was wont to say "the curse of God on them"
Wrong spake by mise."No Daithi ,no Catholic can feel that ,We are praying that they see the error of their ways".
Sure I am only playing at this Catholic thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment