Monday, July 11, 2016

True Love.

For sure he hadn't long to live.Maybe a few days at most as his bachelorhood drew to a conclusion.He was a nice guy and had made many true friends during a fulfilling and well lived life.And as he was still coherent and pain free those friends were calling to bid adieu.
Many years beforehand he had had a torrid and beautiful relationship with a beautiful woman which came to nought when she suddenly broke it off and married another older man,settled down and raised a family.She was widowed now ,her family reared and she wanted to see him one last time after all those years.
She got word to him and he said he would certainly see her one last time.And he did.
She sat on his bed and she said amid a surge of tears "Do you forgive my love for doing what I did to you all those years ago.Of course I do my love.I could never have afforded to keep you and a family on my wages then nor now,You did the right thing and not for one minute did I resent you nor hold it against you my love."And they hugged and kissed like teenagers and the tears flowed copiously.And most tears were mine because  circumstances  and both parties dictated that I should be present.
Talk about a love story.My God,

No comments:

Post a Comment