Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The cure of Bleeding.

Near enough 20 years ago an uncle of mine handed me down a prayer from the time of Jesus directed to Jesus that He might stop bleeding in a person when all else fails.Thankfully I have said the prayer many times since on request from the person suffering or a concerned friend or relative and it has always been answered save once in a situation where a person had a leg sliced off.
I am a Believer but the person suffering doesn't have to be in my experience.
I do not seek any remuneration of any kind for asking Jesus to work these miracles ,just a  Prayer for my intentions if possible and by God I need plenty of Prayer.
I know that the P/atheists who trool the internet will sneer at this information but such is life and death.
Anyone seeking help should contact me at 085 8452144 giving the name of the sufferer,their location and what ails them.
I have confined this information to a tight circle of friends so far but seeing as life is so short am sharing it with a wider circle .
I am the soul of discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment