Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Ginger Nuts.

Last September,in pursuit of information that could lead to the securing of an All Ireland Ticket I  had reason to call to the house of friends in Coolmine Cottages ,Mulhuddart,Co.Dublin.in the early morning.
The door was opened by a sixteen year old young lady with a head of flowing red hair and a welcoming smile,who invited me in and looked after me as well as anyone could,cooking me a full breakfast and shooting the breeze with me for  upwards of two hours until her parents returned to the house from the shops.
50 years divided us age wise  but nothing empathy wise.
Now I hasten to add that I know the family well and that this young wan excels not only in the hospitality stakes but for many years represented the Dubs on the Camogie fields of Ireland.
She is a lovely young lady and a credit to the ginger nuts of Ireland.
I promised to mention her in my Blog so better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment