Sunday, April 23, 2017

Further developments Re Dunderry Day of Shame.

The shameful incidents that happened in Dunderry on Easter Monday have been broadly outlined by me in my most recent Blog.
You will notice that I named no names as I did not witness the incidents personally.Presumably the identity of those e will become clear at a later date.
For drawing attention to this outrage I have been informed that Dunderry is a corrupt place and that at least one of those who objects to what I wrote has particulars of unlawful activities which allegedly occurred in Dunderry ,the inference being that the said person is prepared to use this alleged knowledge against anyone who voices disapproval of the events that occurred,especially me ..
The sources of any rumours or unpleasantness that happens to you regarding past activities,real or imagined , will not be hard to figure.
Naturally actual knowledge of what these alleged  activities are would probably involve unlawful activity of the associates of the person making the veiled threats.
Being far from perfect myself I await developments but will not be blackmailed into silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment