Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Not much Christmas Spirit in parts of Navan.

Today I drove to Navan to collect specs from Specs savers Navan.
In I drove and parked in the  car Park alongside the Credit Union  the town centre side of it.It is opposite the Shopping Centre on Kennedy Road and seems to be in private ownership.
There was a little queue to get in and the owner or  manager,I don't know which , had the manners to get me a two Euro ticket .I parked and went off about my business.
I am very visibly disabled and cannot walk without walking stick.Even then I HAVE A PROFOUND LIMP AND AM AS SLOW AS A SNAIL.
Additionally my left arm is fairly useless and is always swollen and visibly so.
I say this because when I returned to my car I was verbally artttacked and intimidated by the owner /manager who maintained that I was in huge trouble because I was an eighth of an inch away from the entrance  to his house and if I let the car slip that much forward there would be hell to play.
Now I was coming from the opticians and was wearing brand new glasses All I could see in front of me was a fence similar to the other fencing around the Car Park.No front door,no windows,no steps no nothing,Nor could I SEE anything prohibiting me from parking where I was..This creature then leaned across windshield saying I had overstayed my welcome by a half hour.,I would guess he won't see seventy again.
I told ;d him he was not a nice guy at all.He retorted that he n most certainly was not.
NOW I have noticed since I got my stroke and  am disabled that there are certain people,usually small men ,who tend to pick on people like me in the knowledge that I AM UNABLE BECAUSE OF MY DISABILITY TO DEFEND MYSELF.
These cowardly little shits would never pick on fully fit and functioning men for fear they might get a belt back.
IN MY EXPERIENCE SUCH WAS THE NATURE OF THIS LITTLE SHIT.
He either owns or manages the car park beside the Credit Union and seemingly lives in a house the Credit Union side of it through the fence according to him.
I take solace in the Biblical saying that it is harder for a rich m,an to get into the Kingdom of Heaven  than for a camel to get through the eye of a needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment