Sunday, July 26, 2020

The Gander Ryan has the Farm.

The Gander Ryan now has the Farm,
E I E I O ,
HE gives  the  minis to  the Greens,
E I E I O,
With a   big wad here here and a big wad there ,and a big wad every bleedin every where
E I E I O

The Gander Ryan now  has the Farm.,
E I EI O.
Special Advisors in every field,
E I E I O.,
Big wads here,big wads there and big wads there and big wads growing  every  where,
E I E I O.

The Gander  has screwed the Culchie Cowan,
E I E I O,
Into the spodder and the marle,
E I E I O.,
N o wad to buy the bit to ate,Nor drive with two pints on  his pate ,

E I EI O.

The Gander's mates  have screwd down Dowd,
E I EI O,
No  Leas Cheann Chomlaire for  his crowd,
E I E I O.
Let one like ours now take the wad and  hug herself with Laidin Paid.
E I E I O.

The Gander Ryan will screw both geese,
E I EI O
And rural Ireland will be fleeced ,
E I EI O,
No cows to milk, no calves to rear,no wheat nor oats seen anywhere,
E I EI O.






No comments:

Post a Comment