Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Another shocking death of Anto Flynn ,formerly of Blanch

 It is over a decade since I met Anto Flynn.He used live in Brigid's Park in Blanch.He was younger than mise and we went to the same school in Blanch.

H e has been living in Mullingar for over 20 years,where he worked as a taxi driver.

He died in Mullingar Hospital .

He was a hard working bloke always,nothing came handy to him, as was the situation of all the Blanch.people at the time and since indeed.

The people I  believe tell me that the virus is rampant around Blanch., as it seems to be hereabouts.

It is high time that the people in power took out the finger and innoculated everybody to stop this slaughter.

Thinking about Anto since ,my fading memory suggests to me that although he didn't play much adult football with Brigids,he did play a match against Margarets many moons ago and was bullied by one of the ,Margaret's players when the Ref.wasn't looking.

I warned the guy and when he persisted gave him an uppercut .

Like every bully he bellyached to thew ref.The bullying stopped.Anto and he can now compare notes.

They are I  hope in the same plac,above in the presence of the Lord..

No comments:

Post a Comment