Sunday, October 10, 2021

Trim 4 18 Dunderry 0 8.IFC 10/10/.21

lAST EVENING I STRUGGLED TO 7.30 Dunderry Mass ,half dead with the flu.I heard a Dunderry fan say that Trim were 1-7 with the bookies to win.Having earlier seen Dunderry being embarrassed by Trim in the League and scraping past Ballivor in the last match played I was not expectibng Dunderry to win,but these odds frightened me. I was too sick to go to the game. Never in my wildest night mares did I expect such a hammering.I t must be the greatest defeat ever in Intermediste Championship involving Dunderry. .We are talking 30 points to 8 points,a 22 point routing. Since the start of the year there have been rumours of a secret vote by the players demanding an outside Manager and they got their wish ,seemingly.If this is true the Executive of the Club have only one option available to them for their part in humoiliating the Club in such a fashion. As indeed do those judas goats who appointed y the outside Manager. Ironically there was a recent presentation to Tommy Dowd,Barry V CALLAGHAN and Stephen O Rourke ,who were involved in the All Ireland win of 25 yeqars ago. All of these have tried to enginereer a Championship win but failed. Any expectation that a man with not even a remote footbal pedigree would succed was fantasy stuff. As a matter of historical fact any championship won by Dunderry had a Dunderryman in charge. t

No comments:

Post a Comment