Thursday, September 1, 2011

Plague of robberies hits area.

In the last few months at least 11 houses have been burgled within a two mile area of this village.There may be more.This is the number I am aware of.As far as I know all these burglaries were executed when the occupants were not at home.Either the burglars called by chance or by design at the appropriate and opportune time.
I haven't heard of any arrests but that does not mean that there haven't been any.
The net result is that people are afraid to leave their homes in case they are burgled.We are effectively prisoners in our own homes.
This is post colonial secular multicultural Ireland.
I feel that this will end badly.
In the meantime look out for your neighbours.
This problem is unprecedented in this parish,as far as I know,

No comments:

Post a Comment