Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Prayer needed.

It is hard to like everybody.God commands us Christians to love our enemies.A hard road to follow.I suppose we all think that our friends are the best.It is easy to pray for our friends but to pray  for our enemies it is far more difficult.And as for strangers ,well that is a far remoter proposition.
I don't quite know how to put this without naming the people involved but it will be easy for me to pray for a number of Parishioners who are poorly at the moment because I know them.It is far harder for people to pray for Dunderry Parishioners they don't know and who could do with God's help.
Nevertheless I am asking all who make a hit on this blog,no matter where in the world they live to say a prayer for a number of sick parishioners from this neck of the woods .
These poor feckers are ill,in strange surroundings and more likely than not very scared.Say a prayer for them.Please.
This sinner will.

No comments:

Post a Comment