Saturday, December 22, 2012

Brigids/Erin go Brath/Dunderry GAA Clubs.

On Christmas Eve at 7.30 p.m.Irish Time on Phoenix Radio 92.5 FM  you can hear an interview from myself  and some Dublin friends concerning the above Clubs and bygone days in Blanchardstown.It is the first time recently that I have spoken on Radio and I was fearful that my voice might falter on account of the stroke I suffered 3 years age ,when amongst other things I temporarily lost was my voice.I got through it without too much swallowing and stuttering.Due in no small part to the Phoenix interviewer who is a pure gent.
The Station is available on the Internet.Listen in if you have time.I know that some readers of my blog have no idea what I sound like.You will know after this.

The interview is available as a podcast of "The Throw In"of the programme of 24/12/2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment