Friday, March 11, 2022

Danger of one sided reportage.

I watch the Euro Channels,RTE and Sky news.Their reportage can be exempliefied by Tubridys referrals to Russians as thugs and creatures and by David Mc Coullaghs skinning of the Russian Ambassador.No wonder that a man has reversed his lorry through the Embassy gates.I  would say that the Ambassador is tellling the truth when he says that his staff are getting death threats.

The problem with such one sided reportage is that the blatant lies being reported are glaringly obvious and will backfire on those telling them.

My own position is that the Russians are wrong.But I feel that the Ukranian president will keep up the rhetoric until he drags us all into a nuclear  war.

He will not rest until this happens.

I wonder how come the Ukrainians have so many cellars to shelter in.We sure don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment