Saturday, March 5, 2022

GAA IS AVID SUPPORTER OF ABORTION.

 Recently when doing some research on those rabid feminists who advocate abortion I looked up the Website of the National Womens Council .They are totally in favour of abortion and rabidly so.

To my huge surprise I  discovered that the Womens Gaelic Players Association ,which represents interv county Camogie and Gaelic Footballers is a card carrying member of this Council ,which advocates the violent death of preborn children.

I spent most of my spare time promoting the GAA and Camogie.    For nothimg.I am disgusted that intercounty Camogie and lady footballers are such advocates of abortion ,which must also be the position of the GPA ,which is promoting the amalgation of all GAA sports.

That any money generated by intercounty GAA activity should be spent in encouraging abortion is disgusting  and that of all sports bodies the GAA  IS THE ONLY ONE to support abortion so blatantly.

I would advise the GAA to immediately resile from any further discussions towards amalgamtion with either Camogie or Ladies football .

Also any persons who consider abortion to be morally repugnant should consider not supporting their County Teams in either mens football ,Hurling ,camogie and ladies football as long as this position continues.

I am sure that many people would have little to do with the GAA at club level either were this position to continue.






No comments:

Post a Comment