Sunday, May 10, 2015

Obama the Dunderry jackass

Dunderry Fair is in full swing around me as I write this.
But I just had to drag myself away to write this up lest I forget.Last year I bought a jackass called Obama on account of the fact the he shares a birthday with the Pres.He has proved that his tackle is in P.M.O.by siring an ass foal which looks like a mammoth.
Anyhow I had him tethered at the double gate to my house opposite Geraghty's pub today and overhead these two men conversing in there  today.I swear.
One guy says to the other ."I bet you a score I can make Obama laugh.""No way .I'll cover that bet ".
So the guy went across the road and whispered something to Obama after which the donkey split his sides laughing for a good ten minutes.
Then the loser says "You'll have to make Obama cry and give me a chance to get my money back."
"No problem " said he and crossed the road again to whisper into the donkey's ear.
And I swear the the donkey started to cry buckets of tears.
The loser forked up again and reckoned that he was entitled to an explanation.
"Right" said the winner ."to make him laugh I told him that his  tackle was smaller than mine"."And what did you do  to make him cry "."That's simple ,I showed him mine ".
And then a young boy saw Obama in full flight if you get my drift and said to his mother "What's that?"His ma said "That's a donkey"."No I mean that yoke there ".That's nothing "said the Ma.
He then asked the Da "What is that yoke ""That's his tackle "said the Da.
"But Ma said that's nothing."Well to your Ma that is nothing son of mine "
And beside me is a Kerry man who owns a zebra called "Spot".

No comments:

Post a Comment